At Twill, we’re committed to helping you take charge of your health and live the best life you can. Twill Care was created to give you the tools, information, and tips you need to help you care for your physical and mental well-being.
Twill Care is a place to ask questions, share your experience, and know that you’re not alone. We make it easy for you to connect with and learn from other people like you, get info from medical experts, and read about the topics that matter most to you.
Twill Care communities include:
- MS: An all-in-one resource to help manage the physical and emotional challenges of living with multiple sclerosis. Our MS community is customized specifically for people living with MS and isn’t geared toward care partners at this time.
- Pregnancy: A community designed to empower you with the resources, knowledge, and support to help you safely and confidently navigate pregnancy. It’s designed for people who are currently pregnant or have recently given birth.
- Psoriasis: This robust community was designed to help people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis manage their condition and connect with each other. It offers a custom experience for people living with psoriatic disease of any severity.
- Well-Being: A welcoming space for all adults looking for self-care strategies to help manage stress, boost mood, ease anxious feelings, and sleep better. (Twill Care for Well-Being is not intended to be used as a treatment for diagnosable mental health conditions.)
- Women & Midlife: This community offers information and support for the challenges of midlife and menopause. Twill Care for Women & Midlife is for people in the middle stages of life who identify as women and/or who have experienced or will be experiencing menopause.
Twill Care is intended for people living in the U.S. and is free to join and use. Want to know more about Twill Care? Read our FAQ.