Building Healthy Habits Around Diet and Psoriasis: A Q&A
If you’re living with psoriasis, you may already know that some habits—like drinking alcohol or eating processed junk food—can make psoriasis symptoms worse for some people. And while there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to diet and psoriasis, experts do recommend some dietary habits that can help you feel your best.
In this video, Twill Care expert dietitian Liz DeRobertis, R.D., answers our psoriasis community’s questions about healthy dietary habits. Watch for answers to diet questions like:
- What can I do to increase my energy and productivity?
- Where can I find good information on diet and supplements?
- Is intermittent fasting recommended?
- Is it safe to do a juice cleanse?
- How can I motivate myself to drink less alcohol?
- What are some quick, healthy meal ideas?
- What can I eat to boost my energy?
You May Also Like:
Want to Read More?
Access all of Twill Care’s content, community, and experts for free!
Already a member? Login