10 Skills All New Parents Should Master
Having to care for a newborn baby can feel overwhelming. But by learning just a few simple skills, you’ll be on your way to mastering newborn care in no time. This video provides parents with 10 skills to learn to help them care for their baby.
- Helping a baby learn the difference between day and night
- How to swaddle your newborn
- How to care for the umbilical cord stump
- Helpful tips for chest/breastfeeding
- How to safely prepare baby formula for bottle-feeding
- How and why to give a baby a massage
- Ways to establish a strong connection with your baby
We think these skills will come in handy!
Want to Read More?
Access all of Twill Care’s content, community, and experts for free!
Already a member? Login