• Board-certified gynecologist with a private practice in New York City
• Clinical assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at NYU Langone Health
• Holistic approach to women’s health and wellness, sexual health, and easing the menopause journey
Elizabeth Eden, M.D., is a gynecologist with a private practice in New York City. She is a clinical assistant professor in the department of obstetrics and gynecology at NYU Langone Health.
“I am concerned with women’s health and wellness, sexual health, and easing the journey through menopause and beyond,” Eden says. “I take a holistic approach when treating patients and am a firm believer of the many healing benefits of yoga.”
Eden also has extensive experience treating vulvar dystrophies, including lichen sclerosus. She is a past president of the New York Gynecological Society, board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, and an active fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Eden earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology with a minor in music at Colgate University, in Hamilton, New York, graduating cum laude. She completed her premedical studies at Columbia University, in New York City. She received her medical degree from New York University Grossman School of Medicine, graduating with honors in 1987, and completed residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, in New York City.
Affiliations and Publications
• Member of The North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
• Member of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
• Member of Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology
• Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (F.A.C.O.G.)
• Fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Former president of the New York Gynecological Society
Experts are medical professionals who have been engaged by Twill Care to provide information and support to our users. Posts from Experts are not medical advice and do not represent the position of Twill.